Monday, April 2, 2012

The Command Center

I was shopping at Target, I know, you're surprised.

I was actually there by myself the other night, which for me is like a vacation. Is there anything better than being able to roam the aisles aimlessly without having to stop to pick up popcorn, or haul everyone to the bathroom for the 3rd time?

I usually go in for a few things, but then somehow end up looking at new towels and shower curtains. Then something leads me into the beauty section where I stand and wonder if I should start buying the anti-aging face lotion that would make me look like I've had a full night of sleep at some point in the past 8 years. That IS what it promises, right??

I'm rambling? Sorry.

The bottom line is this...


And my answer to that question is, "Yes, I would love to." (if I had money to waste, that is.)

Anyway, I found these wipe boards on the end of an aisle, you know, where the red sale stickers live. They were 4 bucks and I just knew they would fit perfectly above our coat rack. So I bought 3 and Eric hung them for me and I could not be happier.

I now have their coats, backpacks, shoes, and details or reminders I need for the week written right above it all. I call it our Command Center.


Not too shabby, huh?

I'm all about some good organization, and I'm kind of on a mission to get the ol' family running a tad smoother. We've seen some crazy days lately - I need order, people.

So that's something that we did this weekend. We live on the wild side. Gone are the days of staying up late and sleeping in, now are the days of kids in our bed at 6am and Saturday morning trips to Lowe's.

I love Lowe's. I want to repaint rooms and build swing sets when we go there. They inspire the handyman within.

(rambling again)

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

wonderchris said...

Love the whiteboard! Great buy. I saw that e-card last week and thought of you. :)

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

I've also seen that ecard before and thought of you! haha

But no really, the older I get the more I love LOWES. I just feel like stuff can get done when I'm there! :)

Arjelithlucena said...

Loved reading this thank youu