Monday, April 30, 2012

All Things Glamour

We celebrated Reese and Charlotte's birthday with a Glamour Party. They wouldn't have it any other way. So we decorated with pink, sparkles, and glamour goodies as far as the eye could see...


I am not a fan of pixie sticks, but sometimes you have to give in to what the kiddos want...


I ordered some more cupcake toppers of Etsy that turned out fabulous. I'm seriously shopping there for every party...


My little ladies had a blast...


 And their favorite ladies seemed to have fun as well :)...

  

I'm pretty sure I always over do it with the cake and cupcakes - but leftovers are a good thing, right??

 

 We even got up early and made Marshmallow Pops. Easiest decor ever, and they were a huge hit...


I can't get enough of watching these funny little women. They are best friends and hold a bond that I'll never understand (and they love making silly faces in an effort to crack each other up)...

  

 All in all it was a glamorous day :). We had loads of fun celebrating 2 of our greatest gifts, and it seemed that all the girls had fun. Ella helped me put together these goodie bags for everyone...


So that's what we were up to this weekend, when we weren't traveling :).

Hope you all had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Looks like it was a blast, Happy Birthday girls!!

Romberg Family said...

Some good ideas in there!! Looks like fun!

Thoughts for the day said...

They really are very cute and you are right, twins have a special bond, our grand daughters are very close.

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Such a cute party! Love it! Etsy has some of the best printables for birthday parties! Looks like your sweeties got exactly the type of birthday they were hoping for. So fun. I can't believe how old they are!

Marisa said...

Looks like every girl's dream!

jenny said...

I love these pics! That pic of the two of them looking at each other is just priceless. Such beautiful girls....inside and out! Glad they had a fun party!!

Cecilia said...

Dude. How do you do it! Amazing party! I love those marshmallow pops! I think we need a recipe :)