Friday, July 10, 2009

Strange Things Are Happening

...Now that I have your attention...
{grin}

When you see a title like that on this blog, you most likely started thinking,
"oh geez, what is this lady up to now!?"

Actually not much, except you know, normal stuff. Cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, letting the dog out, feeding the babies, feeding the older girls, feeding the dog, feeding myself...hmmm, did I do that yet?
...cooking, breaking up fights, cleaning up spit-up, changing diapers, bouncing bouncy seats, doing the dishes, answering the phone, taking pictures, blogging, making beds, scrubbing down the bath tub, selling our house, taking out the trash, folding laundry, making baby food, lovin' on some chubby cheeks, going to the grocery, going to Target, going crazy...

...Now if I could just get a minute to take a shower...


Anyway, that is not where I was originally heading with the whole "Strange Things Are Happening" title.

Just a heads up that a few things around this blog might disappear, move around, etc as we make some changes. My photography blog will be launched shortly and there are a few things that are getting a little messed up between the 2 sites...

...Like my profile...

So please excuse the minor bloggy chaos while we get some things worked out :). I feel behind on reading blogs, writing, etc...what has everyone been up to??

3 comments:

Membership Required said...

wish you lived close so you could photograph my babies. Good luck with your venture!

Miss said...

I had to create an entire new blog log in, etc for my business blog b.c it was such a mess =)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new photography website! :)