Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lock Up Your Cabinets

...This sweet, charming, baby girl...
...Is on the move...

Look at that stretch - she is determined! You think life around here just got a little busier!?!?

I really can't believe Raya, my youngest love, is almost crawling...

...now please excuse me while I go child proof everything, again :).

Oh, and if you can't tell, I'm having trouble downloading a pic without making it look "antique", I will try to let it go...maybe...but most likely not...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. look at that full stretch body image there! Is she doing pilates already?? :)

So sweet.

Lani said...

Uh-oh! Great pictures though:)

Jackie said...

She's just precious! And I really love how you "antique" your pictures - so cool.

Unknown said...

Love those pictures, Kate! And your new blog design is awesom! Jackie did a great job!

Eva said...

I like the finish. I guess we all have our likes... mine is simple/color.

Giving Love Encounters said...

Ahhhh.....childproofing! Fun times.

Your girls are growing so fast.