Monday, July 27, 2009

The Petting Zoo And The Potty

What do 5 little girls do at a farm/petting zoo?
Well that depends...

They were totally pumped about all the animals and barns until they found out that this farm also had a gift shop and sold many different kinds of ice cream.

So the goats didn't get fed as much as I assume they would've liked, and the cows didn't get a 2nd look - what can I say, am I raising some girly girls or what??

I try, I really do.

So here is proof that we were there, by the goats, if only for a moment :).



But why go to the farm and not leave our signature? Why not give people something to remember, something that they can talk about over the dinner table?


After our brief visit with the animals, I noticed Reese was doing a lot of this...


And then, she did this...


That's right folks, we had an emergency bathroom run that didn't quite make it. She stood up, announced that she needed to go quickly, but then stood by the table and I watched her pee right there on those pretty hard wood floors...

In the middle of a crowded restaurant.
Right by the condiment stand and drink machines.

Well, I guess maybe next time we will eat our dinner outside...
just to be safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God love ya for taking a picture of the accident! :) I would have been the mom that was hiding under the table.

Bless... she tried mom! :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh believe me, I moved the stroller over it for a minute, but then thought, "oh what the heck, it is what it is!" Hahaha...