Monday, January 28, 2013

We Built A City

Sort of.

More of a country road. 

But anyway. I had to share in case anyone else needs a way to keep the kids busy for an hour so you can get some laundry done. Or so you can catch up on your tv recordings. Either one.


I made a road with white tape, and then we set up dollhouses along the side. So the girls each lived in their own homes and had "parties" at each others houses for fun.


The school bus even comes by and picks up the children :)...


I don't know why we haven't done this before because it was a total hit. And I can use all the activities I can get around here. Because if I let them get too bored, I am on the edge by 5pm, my friends. THE EDGE.

Going to try to keep some sanity around here by doing some more fun things like this. Anything is better than playdoh, yes?


For real, try it, you'll be glad you did!

Happy Monday, friends!

6 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Yes! I love this idea :) Afraid my little monster/toddler will destroy it, though, so I think I'll make it upstairs. Wonderful idea!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Awesome idea! Looks like fun.

Sarah said...

so fun! love it!

Marva said...

Very awesome idea!

The Smith's said...

Amen! Hate playdough!

Every Day Challenges said...

Thankk you for writing this