Friday, January 11, 2013

30 Seconds

The play area after I have spent all afternoon organizing...


the play area approximately 30 seconds after the children descend upon it...


Why are there noodles and kick boards out? And where did they even come from? And you know that we will NEVER find all the memory cards now...or the box for that matter.

Seriously, I'm starting to think one of you are dropping toys in the windows when I'm not looking :).

I tell ya, when it comes to unraveling a room, my little loves have mad skills.

Sigh, cleaning is overrated anyway, right?? Good thing it's Friday! Happy weekend, all!

11 comments:

funfavorites said...

Thank you for the laugh. My twins can mess up a room in a few seconds flat. No time spent cleaning here:)

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

LOL. Ralph texted me this while I was having a mini meltdown in our play room. Thanks! ;)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Haha! Glad I'm not alone, ladies :).

jenny said...

Love the kick boards! Too funny! It's so defeating to try to keep the playroom clean!!

Marva said...

Happy weekend! Too funny!

Jess said...

I always feel so "normal" when I read your site... thanks for such fun, honest posts! :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Ha! Well, we can be "normal" together :).

Laurel said...

LOVE it!

That's what Play Rooms are for, isn't it???

Been There Done That


Laurel :)

Clever Blonde -Donna G said...

Laughed SOOO Loud, my boy looked at me strange. I just knew what was coming soon as I saw that first photo. You're gorgeous.

victoria said...

If it had been my house the noodles and kick board would have been weapons and a shield. Good thing I don't live closer....I might start dropping random toys at your home (like where did we get 7 different Batman action figures?, or 12 different Lightning McQueen cars?)

Robin Kramer said...

Um, there we have a foam noodle in our family room right now, too.

They're popular play toys in January, I hear.