Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby, It's (insanely) Hot Outside...

So we popped the sprinkler under the trampoline so the girls can stay cool at home when we can't get to the pool...


and they are having a blast...


little Kinley loves to just sit in the middle and not bounce at all...


well, they all kinda like to sit in the middle :)...


Easy entertainment, wouldn't ya say??

I loved, loved, loved hearing your opinions and views on the vaccinations - made me think a lot, and made me feel better about going with my "mommy-instinct". It's ok to hold off on them a bit - picking and choosing and spreading them out seems like a good plan for our Lincoln :).

So anyway, hope you all are staying cool and enjoying your Friday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like a FUN plan!

Anonymous said...

Oh my girls would be soooo jealous of that!