Monday, August 22, 2011

Maybe We Need A Bigger Bed...

A few of you might have seen this pic on our new facebook page, but I had to share it here. Last week I came out of the bathroom after drying my hair and found 5 of my loves laying in our bed watching cartoons...it just melted my heart for some reason...


Every morning now they drag their pillows in and lay there until I feed Lincoln and head downstairs for the day. My heart is so blessed by those kiddos, and I admit I'm just a tad bummed that 3 will start school tomorrow, even though they are anything but bummed :)!

(Reese and Char only go 2 days one week, 3 days the next though. I'm lovin' that type of schedule!)

So anyway, just wanted to pop that little image on here, and say that seriously love those people :).

We're off to the pool to soak up our last day of Summer!

8 comments:

Lindsay @ Lindsay's List said...

Love it!! What a rare treat to have them all corraled in one place! ;)

Jen said...

I love this picture ;) So cute!
I always get excited to see a new post from you :)
Hope it was a great day

Sarah said...

Love the picture!! I love when our girls curl up in the bed with us!! :)

Ruth said...

What a SWEET, sweet picture. Are you *sure* it's not posed? You have awesome kids! I love it when some of mine crawl in bed with me. They DO grow up too fast -- it's the truth!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Haha, definitely not posed...thats what my mornings look like lately :).

Thoughts for the day said...

That is so cute, very sweet and so tender all lined up in a cozy way. You are so blessed.

Stacey Nerdin @ Tree, Root, and Twig said...

SO sweet, and very familiar!

My three oldest girls are now teenagers, but they shared with me recently how much they used to love coming and snuggling in my bed for a few minutes every morning between being woken up for elementary school and having to knuckle down and get ready. It was such a simple thing then, and I didn't really understand how much they treasured it.

We have started trying to do that again - although NOT on school days, since they are up at 5am! - but on Sundays before church. It's really these simple things that mean so much to our kids. I'm grateful my older kids let me know! :)

Laurel said...

Adorable!

:) :) :)