1. We are home, and have been since Friday afternoon. Leaving the hospital is sometimes emotional, I just love those nurses...and that button on the side of the bed that sends whatever you need at any hour.
2. Life is, as expected, a little crazy...but a lot of wonderful.
3. The girls are adjusting well. They have rough moments, but in general are doing great. And like I predicted, always wanting to hold Lincoln...they basically stand in line.
4. I am feeling pretty good. I quickly learned that recovery may be a bit more bumpy this time around since I'm trying to adjust to this I-have-a-half-dozen-kids gig.
5. I'm looking for our new normal, hopefully it will show up soon :).
(and hopefully it will bring a Tall Mocha with a double shot of espresso from Starbucks.)
(I'd be ok if it brought a cleaning fairy as well.)
6. I have yet to take a ton of pictures because it's hard to take pictures of Lincoln when I rarely put him down :). But here is one of daddy and his new little man...
7. I had this thing over the weekend, I like to refer to it as "engorgement-palooza". Sweet mercy, I have never had anything like this happen when my milk came in, the swelling was like something off of the Discovery Health channel. Is that to much information for a Monday morning? Sorry.
8. Rest assured that things are flowing well thanks to some ice packs, cabbage leaves, and an amazing lactation lady from the hospital. Lincoln is now eating like a champ. Again, possibly to much info.
9. I had some questions about what our C name was - it was Colson. We tossed it around, never felt real attached to it, and finally left it high and dry when Lincoln came along. And his middle name is Lynch, it's a family name.
10. And yes, he has peed on me, once. :)
Hope you all had a great weekend!