1. Try to not think about how Mondays can be a little, well...crazy.
2. Plan our meals for the next week or so - I haven't been doing that and as a result we end up eating cereal for dinner when Eric is working. Cereal is way underestimated, it can be the perfect meal for the tired mama.
3. Get started on this...
4. Switch some of the girls Winter clothes out for Spring clothes.
5. Eat another blueberry muffin. (recipe coming, by far the easiest homemade muffins I've ever made!)
6. Go to my Dr.'s appointment with my list 'o questions in hand - you'd think this is my 1st delivery. How do you forget almost everything from previous pregnancies??
7. Order a car seat.
8. Continue to swoon over my flip flops that do nothing but make me smile every time I put them on.
9. Call and make an appointment for Kinley and Raya's 2yr check up. I know, they turned 2 in November - I am completely on top of things these days, I'm not behind at all.
10. Find new bottles. The bottles we used for all the girls have been discontinued :(. I will be breastfeeding, but he will also take a bottle.) Any suggestions on which are best these days??
Maybe I'll get half of this list done? Someone remind me not to sit down in between tasks - I have realized that when I sit to rest, the chances of me finishing the list goes down by at least 50%. :)
Happy Monday, friends!