Sunday, August 2, 2009

Germs? What Germs?

I always keep my girls out of the dirt, and as far away from germs as I possibly can.

So I would never let one of my sweet little babies chew on the back of a park swing - that would be disgusting and unsanitary.

And I would never, under any circumstance, let a child of mine eat grass...totally unacceptable.


Alright, alright...sometimes, possibly, maybe, those things do happen in our neck of the woods. And it is also possible that instead of stopping them, I might grab my camera and take a picture.

So Sue Me.

We're building immunities over here, people!

After all, I can't chase them all down with a bottle of Lysol for the rest of their playground years.
Well, I could. But I'm pretty sure the other moms would stop speaking to me.

So we'll just lean back, relax, and let the sun's warmth hit our face...we'll worry about the germs later, I guess!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Clair said...

by the time you spot it the damage is done!!! We build a LOT of immunities at our house.

Laurel said...

Cute!


:) :) :)

Jackie said...

Building immunities - yes! Exactly what I always say too! And your little ones look perfectly healthy to me, so I guess it's working. :)

Sarah said...

I definitely was a germ-a-phobe at first... but the years (and the number of kids!) has changed that quite drastically. Poor Lauren - well, either she'll be by far the healthiest or by far the sickest! Hopefully the healthiest! Love building those immunities :)

Unknown said...

Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Hold on, let me put my tube of Germ-X down before I type this.... LOL

What's that saying?? "God made dirt and dirt won't hurt." :) Love it!