- I would love to update you on a great visit with bio mom from last week, but I can't. And I'd love to jot down some details about things that wouldn't surprise you yet still shock you, but let me just say this; she is very upset with the workers about her situation, security was involved, and it was ridiculously ugly. So we are still taking it a day at a time, I am frustrated with her decisions, but the girls are safe & loved, and He is still in control.
- We got all the kids dressed Sunday morning and went to church, it's only our 2nd time to brave it with our new normal. A wore some tights and she thought they were SO great, she calls them her "crazy socks" :)...
- I am leaving this Friday to fly to Atlanta for a Foster/Adoption retreat called Created For Care. I am super excited to get away for a couple days but also super nervous to leave all my loves. Oh, and I MIGHT be a semi-anxious flyer. So you can pray for my nerves :).
- I come back on Sunday, it's my birthday. I'll be 25. Or 32. Or 30. Or 28. Or something.
- Ella has started "getting ready" in the bathroom when we leave the house. It has begun, Lord help me.
- I went into Target, and big surprise, I came out with things I didn't need. But for real, these owl boxes make me HAPPY, and they are on sale for like $7...
- I posted on Facebook last week that we made these Black Bean Brownies. And seriously, it's almost funny how good they are. I don't know why this recipe makes any sense, but believe me it does.
- I SO appreciate the advice and emails (I'll be writing back soon!) I got on attachment issues. You all are great. For reals.
- Some of the kids are now crying and fighting over what sounds like a bean bag chair...but it could be anything. Gonna check out the madness and then make dinner :).
Till later, friends!