And great when you can't form full thoughts. Yes?
- So we've been hanging out here and pulling out more Christmas stuff. The more lights in the house, the better in my opinion. Makes me feel warm and cheerful and like warming up some hot cocoa.
- Lincoln has started closing his eyes when I tell him "No". I think maybe he thinks he disappears or that I can't see him? Either way, its cracking me up while I'm trying to discipline. Little stinker :).
- I am currently hooked on the show Nashville. I actually have started downloading the music from it, and the song "For Your Glory" is so great. Worth your download.
- I appreciate that lots of you are doing Elf On The Shelf, but the pics on the social networking sites are a little over the top, yes? Besides, I have trouble remembering to be the tooth fairy, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't remember to stage a pillow fight or such for a mischievous elf.
Not to mention that I don't like puppet-ish things, so he freaks me out a little.
- We got matched with a Foster Care worker and she came over last night. So we are officially on the "vacancy list" for a child :). Woohoo!
Although I may have mentioned before that I like a plan and to know whats coming? Yea, not so much a characteristic of the ol' foster care system.
So we wait.
Pray for me. And my patience. And pray for those who live with me while I work on my patience.
- I want to order this from RedLetterWords for the older girls room. Isn't it so great??
- Today the girls were playing "I spy" and it went something like this...
"I spy somethiiiiiing grey."
Nice. I may go to bed at 9pm these days, and my bladder will never be the same after that last c-section, but the grey hair hasn't shown up yet! Cut me some slack!
- Those girls make me laugh. And smile. Love them.
So that's about all for now. I know, super interesting :).
Hope you all are having a great week!