1. Do 324 loads of laundry.
2. Exaggerate a tad on number one.
3. Make Frozen Yogurt Bites.
They are super easy and a gigantic hit in these parts. Just drop little bite size portions of yogurt on wax paper and freeze. Lincoln adores them as well. Watch out though, they melt in your hands quicker than you think!
4. Realize at 10am that I have hardened grape jelly in my hair from breakfast.
5. Make a memo to wipe off sticky hands after breakfast before they come anywhere close to my head.
6. Turn the living room into an art room...
7. Find and hide all the scissors cause apparently we have a hair stylist in the family. She's given 2 cuts in the past week.
8. Demolish the toy area...
9. Wear the children out by having them race each other around the couches.
10. Repeat number 9.
Phew :). Mondays are always a good time, right?