So many random thoughts, so little organization.
1. People, I'm not watching the next season of the Bachelor. They always pick the wrong one. Don't try to talk me into it. I think this tweet said it best, "You'll always have a life friend." I believe that's the official motto of Dumpsville. Population: Tenley.
2. Kinley had a busy day. She played peek-a-boo, grew some more curls, and has started carrying around this Hello Kitty purse. It is, hilarious.
3. I tackled the laundry. I lost.
4. Raya has a new love for books. The way she lays it in my lap, then backs up to sit on my leg melts my heart completely. Ella is filling the Oldest sister role wonderfully, she loves reading to Raya.
6.Reese and Charlotte were given the privilege of brushing their teeth by themselves tonight before bed. I am still unsure how or why pink princess toothpaste ended up on the toilet seat. Honestly, I didn't ask - I wasn't sure I wanted to know.
7. Marriage takes a lot of work. A lot of prayer. And a ton of humility.
8. I received an incredible book in the mail called One And The Same, by Abigail Pogrebin. (A review will be coming.) I have loved chatting with her - She is super sweet, and a phenomenal writer. If you have multiples, or are just curious about them, you must check out the book. You can also get to know Abigail here!
9. We close in 2 days. 2 days!
10. I am trying to decide whether to go really bright with the girls rooms, or more laid back and pastel. What do you think??
Alright, list getting long, time for sleep...