Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Baby Girls

Kinley and Raya have turned 5!

(And yes, I back dated this post so it would be on their actual birthday. Because I'm crazy.)

These sweet girls bless our family more than I can even put into words. They are twins, yet they are so different. Love how they are unique in their own ways. These girls changed our family forever 5 years ago. This second set of twins changed our perspective on our family, we started to realize that our plans were not His plans, and that our family would grow beyond what we had ever planned or imagined :).

Kinley is a free spirit. She is outgoing, vibrant, funny, and always having a good time. She keeps us laughing and she is probably one of our most compassionate kiddos. Her wild curly hair matches her personality, but for her pictures this year she wanted me to straighten it, and she was IN LOVE.


Sigh, she is a treasure.

Raya is my serious girl. She is detailed, smart, and loves to play games. She asks tons of questions, she is by far our most inquisitive child. She is giving, and sweet, and loves to cuddle. She has always loved to be by my side. I carried her in a carrier well into my pregnancy with Lincoln, and she still to this day is a mama's girl.


Oh my heart. How did these baby girls grow so fast??

Love them, and am so excited to see what God has in store for them with each coming year!

Happy Birthday, my little ladies! Your mama loves you more than you could ever imagine :).

5 comments:

Thoughts for the day said...

adorable... sweet and aren't twins fun?

Thoughts for the day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Thanks :). And yes, they are SO fun!

Unknown said...

When you go in she says hi askes if you need help, then she helps you find a dryer. While she does that she cleaning up any mess we may make with a smile. how to have a baby girl

Robert said...

I am very happy to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this immense read!! I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post..... thebabyguides