Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here We Go

I'm going to give blogging a shot! I have always said that I won't have time, and I won't update, but it's time to give it a try :). So here we are, as of right now. In 3 months we are expecting our second set of twin girls, which will bring us to 5 savvy little women :)! I really want to blog to not only stay connected to people & keep others updated, but so I can save the moments in this crazy season we are in. It is so easy to forget to take pictures, or not write down funny things they say, and I have so many moments with my girls that I want to remember. So here we go! Enjoy!

2 comments:

jenny said...

I'm SO proud of you! You have now entered a seriously encouraging world, but also very time-intensive! :) Love the sidebar pics of the girls. Enjoyed hanging out today.
Love, Jenny

Amber said...

so glad you are jumping in! maybe we can at least keep in touch this way :)