Monday, January 27, 2014

And Then There Were 7

As many of you have seen, we had our little guy.

Meet the new man in my life, Brooks Abraham...


I'm so in love. And SO obsessed with kissing those chubby cheeks :).

Brooks was born (via csection) a little after 12pm on January 12th. He weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces, and was 21 inches long.

And he is just the sweetest little thing.

He. Smells. So. Good.



And his feet are pretty yummy too.

We are so thankful for this little guy. He is such a gift and we could not be more in love!


I'll be back soon with more pictures and some chatter about all the craziness of everyday life. Because as you know, the fun never stops around this place :). But for now I'm off to feed him and get some more snuggles.


Sigh. Love, love, love him!

9 comments:

SnoWhite said...

yeah!! he's precious. Congrats.

Thoughts for the day said...

so not only I saw a handsome little man but did you sort of announce that your foster baby might stay? I read between the lines...

Victoria said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Congrats to u all!!! He is adorable and precious and his name is awesome! Soak him up!

Marisa said...

Seriously adorable!

Jo said...

ooooh he is so beautiful ! We can forget so quickly the little things of the beginnnings (like the smell, oh that smell is so unique) Enjoy those cheeks, it has been designed to receive kisses... lucky you !

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Being off fb, I wasn't sure if he had arrived or not. So happy for you all!

Helen said...

Lovely name, lovely boy, congratulations

kathygrace said...

Awwwwwwhhhhhh Kate! He's precious! One day they all will know just how Blessed they are to be born into your family! God is so good!

Rana said...

I'm so late getting to write and say Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family Kate. He is adorable. Our family is going to be expecting our own little bundle in August after eleven years with my twins. I'm so excited. Congrats again!!